Tuesday, October 18, 2011

New Employees at A2Z Global



 

 

 

 

Kyleigh Mituzas

Our Web Design and Social Media Administrator 
Availability: Mon-Wed & Fri 9am-5pm EST
Email: kyleigh.mituzas@a2zglobal.com
or social@a2zglobal.com
Phone: 856-833-0220
Linkedin | Google Profile

Kyleigh joined our staff as a web localization consultant in February of 2011 to assist Schramm Inc. with their Spanish website localization.  She did such a great job she was immediately hired full time by A2Z Global.   She serves as our newsletter, social media marketing and web site guru. She supports our clients, affiliates and staff with web design localization which will allow us to meet the demands of getting information to international markets via the web. Kyleigh is originally from Southeast Missouri and is currently living in Stratford, NJ with her husband, Joseph and 8 year old son, Ethan. Kyleigh has a professional certificate in both Marketing & Advertising and Web & Interactive Media Design from the Art Institute of Pittsburgh and keeps current on the latest trends, technology and internet marketing techniques.  We asked Kyleigh to share a little bit about herself and her experience working for A2Z Global:
Additional languages she is fluent in? Do programming and web design languages count? HTML, PHP, CSS, AS, and JS.
What do you like to do when you are not working? Going to concerts (punk, industrial, electronic music), Attending artistic and educational venues with my son, Alternative Health and Energy Healing, Web and Graphic Design, Creating open source home media centers and communication devices for home and businesses.
Countries and cultures you have explored? Have done quite a bit of exploration on the web although I haven't ever left the United States. I have always been interested in all types of cultures and belief systems, etymology, linguistics or usage of words, ontology and behaviorism.
What I like best about working for A2Z Global Language Solutions? I love that my employer is supportive in my needs to be a parent first and an employee second. Especially, having a child with special needs it is important to work for a company that trusts you enough to know that you will get the job completed and are willing to work with you to accommodate life's unexpected demands.
What are you proudest of? My family, especially my wonderful siblings who have all excelled in everything they do even though we lost our mother at a very young age to breast cancer, my son and grandmother defeating cancer!!!!  
Things that drive you insane?  Irrational behavior, traffic and people with no manners.    
Favorite song, movie, book, or comedian: Predators (Artist: NomeansNo) - song; Taken (Director: Stephen Spielburg) - Movie; The Book of Lies - Book; George Carlton - Comedian
Before I die, I would like to: Create a studio/learning center for children to remote into from any location, especially children who are terminally ill.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mildred (Milly) Ventura

Our Project Manager
Availability: Mon-Fri 10am-5pm EST
Email: mildred.ventura@a2zglobal.com
Phone: 856-833-0220
Linkedin Google Profile
Mildred joined our staff as project manager in August of 2011. Her responsibilities include communicating with the QA team,  production staff, translators and clients. Her main focus is presenting a project plan, acquiring specific files and information, delegating duties among the staff, meeting project goals and relaying the progress. Mildred is originally from Mexico City, Mexico and is currently living in Philadelphia, PA with her husband,  3 children and their dog. Milly has a professional certificate in both Business Administration and Importing and Exporting. We asked Milly to share a little bit about herself and working for A2Z Global:
Additional languages she is fluent in? I am Spanish native and fluent in English.
What do you like to do when you are not working? I like to practice Kickboxing as hobby. I like to dance and sing when I have some spare time.
Countries and cultures you have explored? I traveled to China many years ago and I fell in love with the country so much that I would like to go back again.
What I like best about working for A2Z Global Language Solutions? I love that everyone in this company gets along with each other and are always willing to help.
What are you proudest of? I am proud to say that I was the first one in my familly that graduated from High school. I will also be the first one with a professional degree.
Things that drive you insane?  When people take my kindness for stupidity. When someone lies to my face, especially when I know the real truth. People talking behind my back and not having the courage to come and talk to me about it, because If I have a problem with somebody they will know it immediately.     
Favorite song, movie, book, or comedian: Favorite movie- The Notebook and Unfaithful., Favorite artist- Nek. Favorite Comedian- George Lopez.
Before I die, I would like to: Before I die, I would like to go skydiving because I am afraid of heights. I would like to travel all over the world, it always been my dream. I would like to see all my goals accomplished and the most important thing, to be able to see my kids become successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, share or add opinions. We appreciate all visitors input.